Find an IoCF Celebrant
When you choose a funeral celebrant who is a member of the IoCF, you are choosing someone who will help you create the most beautiful ceremony possible for the person you have lost.
Why choose an IoCF celebrant?
Each of our members:
- understands that the funeral is your final gift to your loved one - a special day to remember and mourn;
- will work with you to make the ceremony unique and memorable - a true reflection of how important that person is to you;
- has achieved the highest celebrancy qualification and undergoes continuous professional development to ensure they are always working towards the standards of excellence;
- is regularly reviewed to ensure that they are working with you and with all families professionally and compassionately.
We are confident that all of our members give you the best possible caring and professional service. We have a rigorous complaints process if you have any concerns.
This is what you can expect from an institute member
- Prompt response to your enquiries.
- Meetings at your convenience, including evenings and weekends where necessary (for your safety, all meetings for the duration of the pandemic are by phone or video call).
- an open and understanding discussion about how the funeral ceremony should best remember your loved one.
- Suggestions, if needed, on tributes, music, readings, ritual and symbolic actions.
- A full draft of a ceremony, completely unique to your loved one, submitted for your approval or amendments before the funeral.
- A printed keepsake copy after the ceremony.
- Guidance throughout on all aspects of funeral procedures and information about the crematorium, cemetery or chapel chosen for the ceremony.
All members adhere to the Institute’s Code of Practice
*We welcome your feedback at any time. Please use the button at the top of page to provide comments on your chosen celebrant.
My name is Helen Williams, I live near Carmarthen but have officiated in crematoriums from Narberth to Margam. I have also created ceremonies for natural burials at Usk, Builth Wells and in someone’s own grounds. I will work with you to create the funeral ceremony, with or without religion, to best help you say goodbye. Contact me direct on 07986 526732 or ask your funeral director to call on your behalf. Every funeral is so different, one may be quite solemn whilst the next person wants to shed happy or melancholy tears. All are completely personal. I do not pretend to know the departed, I do work hard to reflect their personality and their relationships with you, their loved ones and friends. So far, according to my clients and their guests, I have succeeded. If you need a celebrant, particularly in Carmarthenshire, Pembrokeshire, Swansea or Neath port Talbot, please get in touch.