Find an IoCF Celebrant
When you engage a Celebrant who is a member of the IoCF, you can be sure you will be working with someone who has the training, professionalism and empathy needed to ensure the funeral ceremony you are arranging will be exactly as you wish it to be.
Why should I use an IoCF member as the Celebrant for the funeral I am arranging?
Each of our Celebrants:
- has passed a rigorous series of interviews and assessments,
- is monitored for each funeral conducted,
- is periodically professionally assessed whilst conducting a funeral,
- undergoes Continuous Professional Development.
We are confident that with an IoCF member, you are getting the best possible professional service.
*We welcome your feedback at any time. Please use the button at the top of page to provide comments on your chosen celebrant.
This is what you can expect from an Institute Member
- Prompt response to your enquiries
- Personal visit to your home or other location at a time of your choosing
- Ample time to discuss how to celebrate your loved one’s life
- Suggestions if needed on music, poetry, readings and family tributes
- Creation with you of a highly personalised, unique and dignified funeral ceremony
- The Code of Practice recommends that the whole script will be sent in advance for approval
- Souvenir script(s) sent to you after the funeral
- Ease of contact with your celebrant throughout
- Advice on all aspects of funeral procedures
All members adhere to the Institute’s Code of Practice